About “Five Questions With…”
The “Five Questions With…” blog series—presented by the “We’re the Changing Face of America” campaign—features the stories of students, public officials, business professionals, entertainers, and other notable Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) leaders. These individuals are sharing their experiences in higher education to help inspire today’s generation of AAPI students to reach for success.
Enjoy our new blog series, and if you have suggestions on who we should interview next, don’t hesitate to send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* * *
Current “Five Questions With…” Blog Posts
- Jasjit Singh, Executive Director, Sikh American Legal Defense and Education Fund
- Ren Hsieh, Executive Director, The Dynasty Project
- Kiran Ahuja, Executive Director, White House Initiative on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders
- Maggie Hsu & Stephanie Wu, Co-Founders, Mochi Magazine
- Andy C. Ng, Gates Millennium Scholar, New York University, Class of 2015
Kathy Ko Chin, President & CEO, Asian & Pacific Islander American Health Forum